Covid-19 Safety Plan & Class Recommendations
• Everyone is welcome to join the group classes.
Avoid eating an hour before the class.
• Arrive around 10 minutes before class.
• Class list for contact tracing will be kept through the duration of the session and will be available upon request at any time.
• Anyone with symptoms of illness or being in direct contact with someone testing for COVID 19 will stay away until results are known and will inform the instructor.
• The building entrance will be opened for participants to enter/leave the class. They will be locked during the class for safety reasons.
• Please, help yourself with the hand sanitizer available by the entrance.
• Wear a mask entering & leaving class or en-route to the washroom.
• Keep a distance of 2 meters from other participants at all times. If this is compromised please use a mask. The mats will be 2.5 meters apart and masks are optional during class.
• Participants will fill the Hall starting from furthest available spacing from entry/exit door.
• All touch points will be sanitised before and after class.
• Bring your own mat and props that you might need like strap, blankets and blocks. Bring a water bottle. A blanket or alternative to go beneath your mat to help define your personal space and keep your hands from touching the floor is recommended.
• Be tuned with your sensations and back off or come out of a pose/exercise anytime.
• At the end of class the masked participants will be directed one at a time to leave to ensure social distancing.
• Once outside the building and clear of the doorway, participants can visit.
• If the classes have to be cancelled everybody would be refunded or get a credit.
Thank you for joining us!